Congratulations Central highlands

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Postby Wayne Parkinson » Fri 16 Apr 2004 6:39 pm

That was a hell of good weekend although I only turned up to run on the last day.

Thanks to Joe's speech at presentations on Sunday Teresa has kept a smile on her face all week and continually offers to run Whisky on a permanant basis.

There was a time when 3rd wasn't too bad.

For those who weren't there Joe's speech went something like. "You should have et Teresa run the dog" :oops:

Wayne P.
Wayne Parkinson

Postby Diane McCann » Sat 17 Apr 2004 5:04 pm

It was great to have you there Kate and very nice to meet you and Rosie. We look forward to your future involvement in the sport, if not as a competitor at least as Jason's training partner and one pot duck curry vegetable preparer. :lol:

Wayne, what can we say, you should not argue with a qualified and experienced judge!

Diane
Diane McCann

Postby Julie Cramond » Tue 20 Apr 2004 11:56 am

I too would like to thank the Central Highlands Club for all the hard work on putting on what has become the largest trial I know of in Australia.

Over 270 entries. Huge job performed so well. It was also fantastic that we had judges and competitors from so many states.

I take my hat off to all involved. The Easter trial in my book is a must attend event.
Julie Cramond

Previous

Return to General