VALE RT. CH. KADNOOK RUSTY NAILS

For discussion on anything retrieving related - trialing, training equipment, news, etc.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

VALE RT. CH. KADNOOK RUSTY NAILS

Postby Anne Montasell » Fri 29 Jan 2016 7:14 am

Just thought I would let people know that the beautiful old Rusty dog has passed.

I think my dad, Jack Montasell, would have wanted it known to the dog community. It has broken our hearts, and split up the threesome. We really cared for that girl, but she was dreaming of running in the paddocks with dad.

Nearly sixteen, she is missed.
Anne Montasell

Re: VALE RT. CH. KADNOOK RUSTY NAILS

Postby Diane McCann » Fri 29 Jan 2016 8:10 pm

Thank you for letting us know Anne, Rusty was a favourite for all of us
Diane
Diane McCann

Postby norma harry » Sat 30 Jan 2016 2:21 pm

We are sorry to hear of Rusty's passing, well remembered at trials with her mate Jack
she reached a great age
The Golden Girls
norma harry

Postby Prue Winkfield » Sun 31 Jan 2016 9:15 am

Thank you Anne for letting us know - was just thinking yesterday of how we used to train at the winery and wondering how the dogs were. Still miss him and the dogs - especially Rusty. Prue
Prue Winkfield

Postby Paula Davidson » Fri 19 Feb 2016 6:35 pm

Congratulations, Anne.
What a magnificent thing you have done for, not only Rusty, but the other 2 dogs, and, most of all, for your Dad, Jack. He must have been mightily relieved to know that his x3 dogs would stay together and be looked after, so well(16 is a magnificent innings), by you. I take my hat off to you - not an easy thing to do, taking on someone else's x3 dogs. Jack will be smiling down on you and so will Rusty.
Cheers
Paula
Paula Davidson

Postby Anne Montasell » Tue 01 Mar 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks all for your kind words. I've had a few blow-ins, but wouldn't have had it any other way. My sister Vivienne has helped out heaps as well. So thanks again, and now I'll go have a sook! XX
Anne Montasell

Postby Anne Montasell » Mon 19 Sep 2016 10:47 am

At the end of April we lost the old Rosie. Such a beautiful soul, always the first one to do what she was told, ready to jump in front of a bus to save you, and to take the blame for anything the other dogs did that was naughty.

Miss those two old dogs. Lass, Cooper and the Sock dog are still around causing havoc.

My family have been going through a lot this year, the government is destroying us. This is an article in The Age/SMH about it. Sorry if I'm a pain, but I just have to let everyone know how unjust it is. Admin can remove if not appropriate.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/-gpzlvj.html

Thanks again, Anne
Anne Montasell

Postby Leanne O'Sullivan » Sun 25 Sep 2016 7:00 pm

Sad news Anne but thanks for letting us know.
Leanne O'Sullivan

Return to General