Tassie's Field Trial for Spaniels & Retrievers Results

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Tassie's Field Trial for Spaniels & Retrievers Results

Postby Susie Partridge » Sun 14 May 2006 6:21 pm

Results
Field Trial for Spaniels and Retrievers
Conducted by the Gundog Club of Tasmania and the Tasmanian Gundog Trial Association on Saturday 13th May 2006

Novice judged by Mr Paul Littlejohn (Tas) – 1st Susie Partridge’s Rt Ch Majoley Rags T Riches (Lab Dog) awarded 2 championship points (this gives Geordie his Novice Field Dog title :D ), 2nd Scott Castle’s Kadnook Star Trekker (Lab Dog) awarded 1 championship point.

Open judged by Mr Steve Austin (NSW) – 1st Malcolm Tyrie’s Nat Rt Ch Haighenhaugh Golden One (Lab Dog) awared 5 championship points; 2nd Bill Hepburn’s Ft Ch Palabaz Croquem Bouche (ESS Dog) awarded 3 championship points.
:D Congratulations to Malcolm this give Nick his Field Trial Champion Title.
Susie Partridge

Postby Gareth Tawton » Sun 14 May 2006 6:34 pm

Hi Susie,

Great to see some field trials up and running. Was this trial held on Water hens or real game???

Gareth
Gareth Tawton

Postby Allan Bartram » Mon 15 May 2006 3:54 pm

Congratulations Suzie on your NFD with Geordie, I know how hard youve worked for it. Mal, at last !!! we ferals in states where field trials (that score Championship points)arn't held applaud the tremendous effort and kilometres you've put in to get Nicks Ft Ch title. Well done mate
Allan Bartram

proper stuff Gareth?

Postby Susie Partridge » Mon 15 May 2006 6:27 pm

not counting feral cats....
now Gareth just ask Steve Austin how hard those 'birds' are to hit!
Both rabbits and hens were found - I believe the rabbit may have become Billy Hepburn's new retrieving dummy for his pup and the hens are currently being turned into salami but not 100% sure on that.
cheers
Susie Partridge

thanks Allan

Postby Susie Partridge » Mon 15 May 2006 6:36 pm

thanks Allan, as you know I started putting Geordie in just to make up the numbers a couple of years ago. (I am not a shooter, and I thank all of those who have shot for me in the trials). I have kept going with him because he loves it!
cheers Susie
Susie Partridge

Postby Prue Winkfield » Tue 16 May 2006 3:16 pm

Congratulations Susie that is great. Also good to see that in Tasmania you are allowed to have someone shoot for you!
Prue Winkfield

Postby Jim Duncan » Tue 23 May 2006 10:38 am

The Retrieving & Field Trials Club of South Australia are running a Novice Spaniel & Retriever Field Trial on quail - 29/7/06 in the Meningie Area. If you know of anyone in Tassie who is considering a holiday with their dogs they would be most welcome. Please pass this on. Schedule has already been posted on this site.

cheers
Jim Duncan
Jim Duncan

Return to 2006