Nationals in W.A.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Nationals in W.A.

Postby Kerry Webster » Thu 15 Jun 2006 11:54 am

In another post, it was commented that not all trialers have access to the internet, or, even go to this forum.

Last week, I actually asked one of the ANRTC members when information on this years Nationals was being posted out to trialers. As the information regarding the Nationals has its own webpage and is available through the AWRC site, the committee had not planned to send out info, but, as I pointed out, maybe, not all competitors have access to the internet, and, it has been the practice for committees to send out written information and entry forms to each competitor from the previous National.

The committee now plans to address this at a future meeting, but may I suggest that anyone knowing a competitor who is interested in attending the Nationals this year, give them the contact number/s supplied on the website, so they may make inquiries ASAP.

Cheers,

Kerry
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Postby Allan Bartram » Thu 15 Jun 2006 12:38 pm

At the meeting of the ANRTC last night, it was decided that a copy of the schedule be forwarded by snail mail to all people who have registered an interest in attending this years National in WA.
This covers all those people who have made contact with Catherine regarding accomodation,those who have contacted me directly and those who have been in touch with Peg Malcolm(Entries Sec.)
If there is anyone who has not yet indicated their intention to attend (OR knows someone who maybe coming who may not access a computer)please contact either myself Tel 0407799123 or Peg 0894584450 ASAP

The wesite will be updated in the next few days to include schedules for the National and State trials, details of meals including menus,and details of memoribillia/clothing available.
I will put a post up on this site as soon as the update is complete

Cheers Allan
Allan Bartram

Return to 2006