CONGRATULATIONS GAIL, BOB AND LOTTI!

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

CONGRATULATIONS GAIL, BOB AND LOTTI!

Postby Jadine MacKenzie » Sun 07 Aug 2005 11:08 pm

:D
Congratulations to (handler) Gail, Bob, and Lotti on their success at the Labrador Club's retrieving trial at Purnong yesterday. Gail and Lotti won the All Age stake, to bring up Lotti's Retrieving Championship title. They have been a consistent team throughout the year, completing all but (I think) one trial, and usually being in the placings.
CONGRATULATIONS!
I am also pleased to report that my own dog, Magnum, won the Restricted stake at this same trial. After missing most of this season, back on the training "drawing board", it's been a relief to see him once again put things together again for this win (his first).
Official results:
ALL AGE (judges: J Patrick, G Hann, S Grant)
1st Oakridge Dreamweaver CDX
RESTRICTED (judge S Grant)
1st Ch Oakridge Fernando NRD
(unfortunately, all other competition fell by the wayside)
The Lab Club also held another A/A and a Novice Stake today, but I have not yet heard of the results.
Dedicated to the breeding and promotion of versatile German Shorthaired Pointers.
Jadine MacKenzie

Postby Jason Ferris » Mon 08 Aug 2005 11:15 am

Congratulations to Gail and Jadine on your wins and particularly to Gail on Lotti's RTCH.

Jadine - when was the trial? I tried to link the results to a date in the calendar but I don't have an event listed in SA for 7 August.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Gail Phoenix » Mon 08 Aug 2005 2:36 pm

Jason,
the trial was changed from the week after our state champ to the week before it. Our last trial here was mid July. It would have been a long break prior to the SA championship.
We are hoping to get the dates better organised next year.
Gail Ph
Gail Phoenix

Postby Jason Ferris » Mon 08 Aug 2005 2:48 pm

Thanks Gail. I have updated the 2005 Retrieving Trials Index.

Good luck for the championship!

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

Postby Joanne Hagan » Mon 08 Aug 2005 5:44 pm

Congratulations Gail and Lotti, it is so lovely to hear of a GSP bitch gaining the title of Retrieving Champion, the boys do seem to dominate in the breed. Have seen some of your results for the year and you have been a consistent team and have obviously been knocking at the door for a while now. Well done.

Also to Jadine, congratulations on Magnum's Restricted win, I can tell you were really happy with how he worked! Congratulations also on breeding another Retrieving Champion, must be something in those genes : )

Cheers

Jo Hagan
Joanne Hagan

In the genes

Postby Jadine MacKenzie » Tue 09 Aug 2005 11:51 pm

It's all very well to breed dogs with "good genes", but unless they go to good homes, their potential never gets fully realized.
Lotti has a very good home with Gail and Bob - a pampered pooch during the week, and a full-on (and occasionally out of control!) stylish working dog on the weekend - at trials, or training.
To her credit, Gail has done a very good job training/handling Lotti.
I've had a full-on dog myself, and you certainly need to have your wits about you.
GSPs are so fast, and good ones can be exhilarating to handle.
:D
Dedicated to the breeding and promotion of versatile German Shorthaired Pointers.
Jadine MacKenzie

Postby Karen Parnell » Wed 10 Aug 2005 9:28 am

Hey there Gail :D

Absolutely awesome news about you and Lotti - I know how much hard work you have put into Lotti, a well-earned title!! Say hi to Bob for me....

cheers
Karen.
Karen Parnell

Postby Diane McCann » Wed 10 Aug 2005 10:56 am

Well done Gail and Jadine!!

Keep that GSP flag flying :lol:

Diane
Diane McCann

Postby Alan Donovan » Wed 10 Aug 2005 1:45 pm

Congrtulations Gail - fantastic news
Alan Donovan

Postby Alan Donovan » Wed 10 Aug 2005 1:47 pm

Sorry forgot Jadine - how could I - congratulations. Also on the subject of GSPs - Elio with Gus completed the Queendland Campionship so a good month for GSPs so far :lol:
Alan Donovan

Postby ChrisNPeter » Thu 11 Aug 2005 3:56 pm

We would like to add our belated public congratulations to Lotti, Gail and Bob and to Lotti's breeder Jadine. Jadine has kept us informed of Gail and Lotti's progress and disappointments - nearly there so many times this year - so it is wonderful to see them crack the title before season's end.
We have had a long association with Oakridge Kennels having bought the wonderful Bridget (Ch Oakridge Britanias Realm ET) from Jadine 8 years ago. She has steadfastly remained dedicated to the breeding and promotion of dual qualified GSPs and has had considerable success. She has bred 2 Dual Champions, one field and one retrieving and another of her breeding is hovering on a Dual Obedience title. Lotti is the second Retrieving Champion she has bred. She is also a true friend.
As our girl Bridget is also Magnum's dam we congratulate him and Jadine as handler and trainer on his Restricted win (the work paid off) and unashamedly bask in his reflected glory.
Chris and Peter.
Christine Cunningham & Peter Serle
Knusprig German Shorthaired Pointers
Marulan, NSW, Australia
ChrisNPeter

Return to 2005