ACT Trial Results

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

ACT Trial Results

Postby Kirsty Blair » Tue 13 May 2003 12:53 pm

Great to see the ACT trial results up - complete with pictures! Well done Jason!
:D
Kirsty Blair

ACT results

Postby Peter Betteridge » Tue 13 May 2003 1:54 pm

I agree Kirsty, Jasons input is and will be fantastic. He has kindly offered to co -rep the ACT with Bob Tawton. he has computer skills that novices like me lack. It is great to have some photos. Next we will need some clever person to design a logo so we can send it to workingretrievercentral and the national retriever club of canada. Kerry Webster and Noel Eltringham have set a very high standard with their respective pages hopefully now we can give them a run for their money thanks to Jasons camera. It is easy to see why trialling is flourishing in VIC and WA.
By the way Kirsty I was very impressed with your Golden Retriever. One of the most stylish I have seen
regards Peter Betteridge
Peter Betteridge

ACT Results

Postby Kirsty Blair » Tue 13 May 2003 5:59 pm

Peter,

Flattery will get you everywhere...

Thanks very much for the compliment - once we get some control on him hopefully he'll be a good rep for the breed! :wink:

Also, do you know of any good spots around Sydney that I can train pattern blinds across a river? I can't remember the areas you suggested.

Many thanks,
Kirsty
Kirsty Blair

training in sydney

Postby Peter Betteridge » Tue 13 May 2003 6:03 pm

Kirsty
give me a ring and I will take you out to some of the spots that I go where there is some decent water. I train alot with helena and you would be welcome to join in 0408446390
Peter Betteridge

Postby Teresa Parkinson » Wed 14 May 2003 1:44 pm

I must say I agree!!!! Once I was patient enough :wink: to actually wait for the ACTGS report to download, the pics were well worth the wait. Great job Jason. Keep it up.

Kirsty, I am curious to know what your Golden's breeding is. There are a few here in Vic being trialled and I know the lines most commonly seen here.

Teresap
Teresa Parkinson

Postby Jason Ferris » Wed 14 May 2003 1:50 pm

I apologise for the size of the file. When I get a chance I will convert it to html with links to the pictures, which should be faster.

Cheers, Jason.
Jason Ferris
Board Admin

goldy

Postby Kirsty Blair » Wed 14 May 2003 9:02 pm

Teresap wrote:Kirsty, I am curious to know what your Golden's breeding is. There are a few here in Vic being trialled and I know the lines most commonly seen here. Teresap

Hi Teresap,

My goldy is 99% show bloodlines. He has a great grandfather that has his RRD - his name is Ch Dykinta Akalin RRD - but that's it.

Although he is showdog breeding he is lighter in frame than those in the showring and he has alot more "oomph". He was the only pup in his litter so I'm not sure if he is a genetic one-off or its something that can be bred on from.

I didn't buy him from the breeder until he was 12 months old so its been a very long process trying to channel the energy in the right direction!

Thanks for your interest,
Kirsty :D
Kirsty Blair

Return to 2003-4