Labrador Retriever litter - Arrived May 13th (Mother's Day)

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Labrador Retriever litter - Arrived May 13th (Mother's Day)

Postby Kerry Webster » Tue 17 Apr 2018 2:47 pm

Litter Notification: Expressions of interest are invited from persons looking at owning a dynamic and well bred Labrador Retriever for the field.

This is a repeat mating between Jet and Diamond due on May 14th, 2018.

Whelped on 13th May, 2018 I have 4 girls and 4 boys available. These puppies are bred to perform. Whether that be retrieving, agility, tracking or hunting, they will thrive on having a job to do.

Pups from the first litter of this mating competing in restricted retrieving are showing huge ability with Brigodee Maximum Overdrive owned by Peter Butterfield 2/3rds of her way to RRD title and Brigodee Diamonds Bow Ty N Tux owned by myself, a winner of restricted at his first competition. Several of the last litter are also making a career as drug detection dogs with the police force.

This is the final mating of these two lines. Pedigrees can be sent on request. Puppies will be available from July 8th. Both male and female pups are available on limited registration for $2000. Main registration $2500.

Sire: R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond DOB: 21/1/05

Diamond retired from competition in 2015 due to injury. In his 3 years of competing he gained many first places in All Age and was awarded Top Dog in Retrieving W.A. for two consecutive years. He is sweet natured and has a calm and willing attitude. His sire was 3 x National R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff & Ready owned, bred and campaigned by Geoff Cole. The champions behind this line are awesome and without doubt it is one of the best in Australia.

Dam: Tirnanoge Night Hawk (IID USA) DOB: 12/9/2014

Jet is rising 4 years old. Bred by the Tawtons, her sire is AM FT.CH AM. NFC CH Watermarks Running Back USA and her dam is Watermark N Farmer's Little Darlin (IID) (IMP USA) who has regularly competed in All Age events since arriving in Australia in 2014. Again, the lines behind Jet are phenomenal. Details can be provided on both pedigrees when requested.

Puppies will be black and available mid July. Sire and Dam health clearances available on request.

Brigodee Retrievers W.A. 0417 178875

Many thanks and credit to Marilyn Dawson for two of the photos below.
Diamond launching.jpg
Diamond launching.jpg (92.58 KiB) Viewed 4857 times

Diamond at Mogumber 14.jpg
Diamond at Mogumber 14.jpg (132.58 KiB) Viewed 4857 times

Jet at her second Novice trial.jpg
Jet at her second Novice trial.jpg (159.29 KiB) Viewed 4857 times
Last edited by Kerry Webster on Wed 16 May 2018 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: Labrador Retriever litter

Postby Peter Betteridge » Tue 17 Apr 2018 6:57 pm

Fantastic litter Kerry
The pups would suit triallers who are or aspire towards competitive all age events all the pups that I have seen from the last litter have fabulous temperaments and high retrieving drive I have trained with the father of this litter and his then owner Geoff Cole. I was very impressed plus I have seen many of the other ancestors up close and personal
Congrats on a great litter
Peter Betteridge

Re: Labrador Retriever litter

Postby Kerry Webster » Tue 24 Apr 2018 10:53 am

UPDATE :

My pup from the previous litter of this mating, at his first retrieving trial of his career at 18 months. 2nd place in Novice. 1st Place in Restricted & NRD title.
Kerry Webster

Re: Labrador Retriever litter - Arrived May 13th (Mother's D

Postby Kerry Webster » Wed 16 May 2018 4:28 pm

8 beautiful puppies arrived on May 13th. Please read details for purchase in my original post here.

Kerry
Kerry Webster

Re: Labrador Retriever litter - Arrived May 13th (Mother's D

Postby Kerry Webster » Tue 05 Jun 2018 4:37 pm

Our litter of 4 male and 4 female black Labrador puppies, are now over 3 weeks old and getting their own personalities. Available for sale to the best of homes wanting an enthusiastic working dog, whether it be for trialing, hunting, agility, tracking, search and rescue.......you name it they will do it.

Two female pups and three male pups are still available and will be ready for their new homes on July 8th. They will be registered with DogsWest, vaccinated and microchipped.

Little champions of the future, right here !!

Jets pups June 4th.jpg
Jets pups June 4th.jpg (56.52 KiB) Viewed 4382 times

3wk old puppies.jpg
3wk old puppies.jpg (149.06 KiB) Viewed 4382 times

Feel free to contact me on 0417 178875 or 08 98838441 (I AM HAVING A LOT OF TROUBLE WITH TELSTRA RIGHT NOW, SO PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH - brigodee@gmail.com )
Kerry Webster

Return to For Sale