Fully imported GSP puppies, available from 29th Sept.

Advertise dogs, puppies and anything retrieving related for sale, swap or to give away here. Please use the sticky post at the top of this forum to advertise stud dogs. No Commercial or Retail Ads please.

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Fully imported GSP puppies, available from 29th Sept.

Postby Jadine MacKenzie » Wed 29 Aug 2018 1:05 am

Highly promising puppies for hunt, work, show and breeding have arrived safely, imported in dam, from Germany.

SIRE: KS llex II von Neuarenberg (Germany)

DAM: Nora Anjules D1 S1 VGP1 (336pts) BTR (Imp Germany)

Ilex is a well-respected working dog in Germany and a popular proven sire of quality progeny throughout Europe. As with all DK in Germany, his ancestors have all had to prove their working ability as well as meet conformation and health standards prior to breeding. I was fortunate to meet Ilex in person in Germany several years ago, where I was impressed with both his conformation and temperament, as well as admiring some of his beautiful, and accomplished, progeny. Ilex has International Grade A1 hips.

Nora, who only recently arrived in my home from Germany, has settled in remarkably well, prior to easily whelping her first litter – I think a clear testament to her very stable temperament. Without having had the chance yet to work her myself, at first glance, she is a very enthusiastic retriever, completely at home in the water, with a very switched-on nose. We are still learning each other’s language, however Nora has a very friendly and stable temperament, and is enthusiastically engaged when handling her. In Germany, prior to reaching 2 years of age, she was comprehensively tested and has achieved Derby Prize 1, Solms Prize 1, VGP Prize 1, and BTR. Nora has International Grade A2 hips, as well as having been health tested free of vWDII and EBJ prior to leaving Germany.

Puppies (L/W & B/W) available on Limited Register $2000. Main Register by negotiation.

Expressions of interest to Jadine MacKenzie by email to: oakridge-gsp@bigpond.com
Dedicated to the breeding and promotion of versatile German Shorthaired Pointers.
Jadine MacKenzie

Return to For Sale