AMENDMENT,,,,, LAb. Ret. Club W.A. Trial Results 15/5/11

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

AMENDMENT,,,,, LAb. Ret. Club W.A. Trial Results 15/5/11

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 16 May 2011 12:51 pm

The Labrador Retriever Club held their first Novice and Restricted trials for the season at Brookleigh Equestrian Centre at Upper Swan, on May 15th. This is quite a difficult site to set runs in and judges are challenged to find decent skylines because of the trees along the rivers edge. Nevertheless, it is achieved, with the difficult terrain usually being the decider in the competition. I'm sure the club is ever thankful to Peg Malcolm for her support at the trial, and to Anna Courtman and Katie Partridge for their time on the day.

THE FOLLOWING WAS RECEIVED MID WEEK, FOLLOWING THE LRC TRIAL, AND AFFECTS THE PLACINGS FOR THE RESTRICTED STAKE:

"The Chief Steward (Anna Courtman) has made a huge mistake with the results of the Restricted Trial and can only apologise to the exhibitors affected (each of whom have been rung and advised and apologised to). The correct results are:

1. Boomermagic Irish Spirit NRD AD Maggie Hankinson 167 points
2. Ch Fionavar Red Hot Gamble CD NRD, Iain Mac Donald 163 points
3. Boomermagic Halloween Hero QNd, Allan Bartram 160 points

Again, my most sincere apologies to all involved.
Anna Courtman "

LABRADOR RETRIEVER CLUB OF W.A.
15th May, 2011

MOSSBANK NOVICE TROPHY
Judge: Mr Richard Courtman
Trial Manager: Mrs Anna Courtman

Dogs Entered: 13 Started: 12 Finished: 12

1st Place: Moralana Cooper's Rose QND (Labrador Ret. Bitch) Lynne Strang 177 points

2nd Place: Valleybrook Personality Plus (Labrador Ret. bitch) Judy Pannett 173 points

3rd Place: Dual Ch. (T) Casblaidd Mondays Rebel (Imp UK) (Flat coated Ret. dog) Marilyn Dawson 172 points

Fourth place was shared between the NSDTR Ch Zirius Fox in Sox and Zoe Slights, and Wauchope Tit Tat Tooie, a GSP run by Ray Johnson, both with 170 points.
Novice winners.JPG
Novice winners.JPG (146.75 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

RESTRICTED STAKE: Amended.
Judge: Mr Richard Courtman
Dogs Entered: 8 Started: 7 Finished: 3

1st Place: Boomermagic Irish Spirit NRD (Lab. Ret. bitch) Maggie Hankinson 167 points

2nd Place: Ch Fionavar Red Hot Gamble CD NRD (NSDT Ret. Dog) Owner: AZ Slights Handler: Iain MacDonald 163 points

3rd Place: Boomermagic Halloween Hero QND (Lab. Ret. Dog) Allan Bartram 160 points

Restricted winners.JPG
Restricted winners.JPG (131.72 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
[u][/u]
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2011