Golden Retriever Club W.A. All Age Results 13/5/12

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Golden Retriever Club W.A. All Age Results 13/5/12

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 14 May 2012 11:35 am

The Golden Retriever Club's All Age stake was held at the Rural Tennis Camp at Crossman on May 13th. A fine day again for this trial. We must thank Zoe Slights for volunteering to Chief Steward. She did a great job and didn't stop the whole day. Thanks so much Zoe. Also to Caroline Sheddan who gun stewarded all day, and, brought lunches for all the workers, a big thank you. To Katie Partridge and Marilyn Dawson and Ian Webster, who also came down just to field steward, we are so grateful for your efforts. Other people who helped in putting out blinds or manning throwers were Catherine Thorburn, Heather Ellis, Donna Blackman and Judy Pannett. Thank you to everyone.

RESULTS:

The Golden Retriever Club of W.A.
Ophir All Age Trophy
May 13th 2012
Judge: Ms Eleanor Johnson

Dogs Entered: 15 Started: 14 Finished: 8

1st Place: Mhadaidh My Daddys Cuil AARD (Golden Retriever Dog) Donna Blackman 155 points

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Altiquin Glory (Imp Ire) UD ADM JDM (Labrador Retriever Bitch) Maggie Hankinson 152 points

3rd Place: Truclass The Whiz Kid (AI) RRD (Labrador Retriever bitch) Kerry Webster 142 points (After a runoff)

4th: Fionavar Rush N Roulette AI RRD ET (NSDT Retriever Bitch) Owner: Z Slights Handler: Iain MacDonald 142 points.

My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2012