Marie Ewen All Age Stake Results - Easter Weekend

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Marie Ewen All Age Stake Results - Easter Weekend

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 21 Apr 2014 2:39 pm

The Marie Ewen All Age Stake held by the Labrador Retriever Club of W.A., was conducted at Arthur River on April 20th at our traditional Easter site. Cloud cover made conditions a little cooler although the humidity level was high. The club patron, Sandra Ingraham was on site to watch the trial and also present her personal gift to the placegetters at the end of the day. Workers for the trial were in abundance and thanks go to Mike McClure, Glen McClure, Anna Courtman, Dennis Graham, Julie Cartwright for lunches, Ali Jennings for stepping in to help, and other competitors who carried, or helped during the day.

The Marie Ewen trophy was donated by Anna and Richard Courtman in honour of long time W.A. competitor Marie and began its existence as this All Age stakes name in 2002. Marie, now in her 90's, is still very interested in the outcome of the trial named after her and always sends her best wishes to competitors.

RESULTS:

Judge: Mr R. Courtman
Chief Steward: Mr M. McClure
20th April, 2014

15 entries.

1st Place: R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond (Labrador Ret. Dog) Kerry Webster 154 points

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit (Labrador Ret.bitch) Maggie Hankinson 147 points

3rd Place: Mhadaidh Tricky Dicky AARD (Golden Ret. Dog) Jean Henderson 141 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2014