A.N.R.T.C. ANZAC DAY ALL AGE STAKE - 27/4/14

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

A.N.R.T.C. ANZAC DAY ALL AGE STAKE - 27/4/14

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 28 Apr 2014 2:52 pm

After a break from running the Anzac All Age stake in 2013, the ANRTC changed the format again this year to have Novice & Restricted on the Saturday and All Age on the Sunday. This appeared to work very well and even though some extra days of preparation were needed, I think the overall success of the three stakes made it all worthwhile. The All Age was held on the Swan River at Upper Swan on a very humid day, and after some welcome first rains the night before we steamed our way through the day's runs. A raffle run on the day was apparently quite profitable for the committee in their fund raising venture. Special mention to the people who came to work on the day, Mark Jackson, Catherine Thorburn, Dennis Graham and Manfred Meerkotter, who all did a splendid job in keeping the trial running smoothly, and not a missthrow all day. The results are:

Anzac Day ANRTC All Age Stake;
27th April, 2014
Judge: Mr. M. McClure
Chief Steward: C.Thornurn & M. Jackson

1st Place: R.T. Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond (Lab. Ret. dog) Kerry Webster 151 points

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Red Hot Special (Gold. Ret. dog) Dave Henderson 139 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit (Lab. Ret. bitch) Maggie Hankinson 138 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2014