Results: Retrieving Club of W.A. Novice & Restricted 3/5/15

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Results: Retrieving Club of W.A. Novice & Restricted 3/5/15

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 04 May 2015 3:01 pm

The RCWA held the Click Go the Shears Novice stake and a Restricted stake, at a little used property in the hills east of Perth in the locality of Gidgegannup. Healthy fields of dogs for trials this season, especially in Restricted, has been great to see. On this day, Catherine Thorburn had her first judging appointment and had a lovely day (from all reports). Her partner, Allan Bartram judging restricted and in both stakes they each chief stewarded for the other. Many thanks for this Al and Catherine. Other workers on the day were, Mark & Kirsty Jackson, Heather Ellis, Louise Adams and Dave Boswell. Sorry if I missed anyone else that helped out.

CLICK GO THE SHEARS NOVICE STAKE
3rd May, 2015
Judge: Mrs Catherine Thorburn
Chief Steward: Mr Allan Bartram

1st Place: Madrodish Kates Last Charmer (Gold.Ret dog) Louise Adams 159 points (This was Stanley's third win in Novice and he now has his NRD title. Congratulations)

2nd Place: Ch Fetchitup Dare to Dream (Flatcoated Ret. bitch) Sonja Pfister 157 points

3rd Place: Dual Ch (T) Casblaidd Mondays Rebel (Imp UK) (Flatcoated Ret. dog) Marilyn Dawson 151 points

RESTRICTED STAKE:
3RD MAY, 2015
Judge: Mr Allan Bartram
Chief Steward: Mrs Catherine Thorburn

1st Place: Wauchope Summer Storm NRD (GSP bitch) Ray Johnson 118 points

2nd Place: Ch Wilnora Fire N Ice NRD (Lab. Ret dog) Mike McClure 110 points

3rd Place: Ch Fetchitup Dare to Dream (Flatcoated Ret bitch) Sonja Pfister 92 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2015