Retrieving Club W.A. Novice & Restricted 12/7/15

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Retrieving Club W.A. Novice & Restricted 12/7/15

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 13 Jul 2015 4:39 pm

The RCWA held this trial at the lovely Lavender Farm near Toodyay. A very cold morning turned into a lovely sunny day. All age competitors, and others, volunteered to work in the field at this trial and a big thank you to them for this. To Allan Bartram, Catherine Thorburn, Judy Pannett, Kerry Webster and Dave Boswell, our sincere thanks for always being a helping hand.
Despite the Novice trial dogs having to cope with masses of would be, avon descent competitors in their boats, in the morning, the trial was successfully completed with all dogs intact. The results are:

Fonzie Novice Stake
12th July, 2015
Judge: Mrs Heather Ellis
Chief Steward: Colin Hankinson/Catherine Thorburn

1st Place: Madrodish Kates Last Charmer NRD (Golden Ret dog) Louise Adams 163 points (This was Stanley's fifth win in Novice, so we won't be seeing him here again. Well done)

2nd Place: Burberry Aint Misbehavin (Labrador Ret dog) Rob Jowett 116 points

3rd Place: Korskote International Boy (GW Pointer dog) Anthony Mercieca 106 points

Restricted Stake
12th July, 2015
Judge: Mrs Heather Ellis
Chief Steward: Colin Hankinson/Catherine Thorburn

1st Place: Wauchope Summer Storm NRD (GS Pointer bitch) Ray Johnson 138 points (This was RRD title for Storm after a lovely day's work. Congratulations)

2nd Place: Ozzie of Aberdeen (Imp UK) NRD (Cocker Spaniel dog) Mark Jackson 121 points

3rd Place: T Ch Mhadaidh Christmas Holly NRD (Golden Ret bitch) Anne Cameron 109 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2015