Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup W.A. All Age 26/7/15

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup W.A. All Age 26/7/15

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 27 Jul 2015 11:50 am

What a beautiful day we had in W.A. for this big event on the calendar. We had Mark Sargison over from NSW to adjudicate and from what he has said, he thoroughly enjoyed the different conditions of the site at Waterhatch bridge. Once again our willing workers were in abundance, and many thanks go to our loyal worker, Dennis Graham, who works every AA trial, Catherine Thorburn, Terry Little, Anne Cameron, Sonja Pfister and Louise Adams, for offering to come to this trial, and, have a faultless day of throwing marks etc. Also, thank you to Rob Jowett and Lynne Strang for their great table of nibblies afterwards. To the competitors, thank you for your sportsmanship during the day, and congratulations to all the dogs that finished the trial. Thank you to Colin Hankinson for the photos.

RESULTS:

Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup All Age Stake
26th July, 2015

Judge: Mr Mark Sargison (NSW)
Chief Steward: Catherine Thorburn

Dogs Entered: 16
Dogs finished: 5

1st Place: R.T. Ch. Mhadaidh Red Hot Special (Golden Ret dog) Jean Henderson 188 points

2nd Place: R.T. Ch. Mhadaidh Tricky Dicky (Golden Ret dog) Jean Henderson 187 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch. Mhadaidh Especially Hot CM (Golden Ret bitch) Kerry Webster 177 points

Winning Team: R.T.Ch Mhadaidh Red Hot Special, R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot, Ch Wilnora Fire N Ice RRD

Best Veteran: R.T.Ch Mhadaidh Red Hot Special

Best Non R.T.Champion: Adderslot True Boo RRD

My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Re: Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup W.A. All Age 26/7/15

Postby Joe Vella » Mon 27 Jul 2015 12:32 pm

Congratulations to the winner and place getters and their lovely Golden retrievers in the Linc Sullivan memorial trial. I ask was this a closed breed trial for Golden Retrievers, what happened to the Labs?.

We'll done ladies.
Joe Vella

Re: Linc Sullivan Memorial Cup W.A. All Age 26/7/15

Postby Lynne Strang » Mon 27 Jul 2015 1:35 pm

No not just for Goldies. there were 11 Labs, 4 goldies and one GSP. The three placegetters were also all from Jean and Dave Henderson's kennel Mhadaidh.
They have been active in retrieving for over 30 years but have never won the Cup before.Well done!!!
Lynne Strang
Lynne Strang

Return to 2015