RCWA Ray Penman AA stake results 12/6/16

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RCWA Ray Penman AA stake results 12/6/16

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 13 Jun 2016 1:01 pm

The Ray Penman All Age stake held by the RCWA was conducted at the Lavender Farm, Toodyay. What a glorious day we had and despite rain and storms forecast for the afternoon, the trial and presentations were over with and everyone on their way home before the rains came. Many thanks to Jacinta Adams-Andrews and Anne Cameron for taking on the task of trial managers for this trial. First time for both and they did a great job. To our workers in the field too, how wonderful to have you all come just to work. Our thanks to Dennis Graham, Terry Little and Rob Jowett for giving up your Sunday. Also, I should mention that this was the final judging appointment that Lynne Strang was taking and she was retiring. Lynne will still be there with her dog, Angus, competing, but she has decided the time has come to put the pencil away. A lovely spread of nibblies and drinks was put on after the trial by the club committee to celebrate Lynne's retirement and thank her for her commitment over many years.

The Results:

Ray Penman AA stake
12th June 2016
Judge: Ms L. Strang

1st Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Halloween Hero (Lab. Ret dog) Allan Bartram 173 points

2nd Place: R.T.Ch Truclass Ruff Diamond (Lab. Ret dog) Kerry Webster 172 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot CM (Gold.Ret bitch) Kerry Webster 171 points
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2016