RCWA All Age 13th August 2017

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

RCWA All Age 13th August 2017

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 14 Aug 2017 8:07 pm

Well with storms forecast for the day, and after heavy rain the past few days, we didn't hold much hope for a great day of trialing. Luckily, the Gods looked down and took pity, but still threw in a few heavy showers just to keep us on our toes.
Water, water, everywhere on the site, and a river that was too raging to even contemplate. Prepare E. Staters, we have water like you haven't seen before on our sites.
Thank you to our special people who put in a day's work just for us mad trialers. Thanks to Louise (especially since she got soaked feet yet again), Anne Cameron, Mike McClure and Kirsty Jackson, for your help. This trial was dedicated to Ray Johnson who has given so much to this sport over many years, and a trophy in his honour was awarded to the winner.

RESULTS:

Retrieving Club of W.A.
All Age stake
13/8/17
Judge: Allan Bartram
Chief Steward: Catherine Thorburn

1st Place: Adderslot True Boo AARD (Lab. Ret dog) Judy Pannett 159 points (this was Title for Ace, being his second AA win in two weeks) Congratulations.

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Ellishea Just Cussy (Gold ret dog) Heather Ellis 143 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit CM (Lab. ret bitch) Maggie Hankinson 142 points

4 other finishers.
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2017