Retrieving Club of W.A. Novice & Restricted 22/4/18

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Retrieving Club of W.A. Novice & Restricted 22/4/18

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 23 Apr 2018 9:16 pm

The first Novice and Restricted trials for the 2018 season were held by the RCWA at Noack Place in Upper Swan. The forecast was not good, with storms predicted with lightning, rain and continuous thunderstorms. Great !! Well, it didn't dampen the enthusiasm of competitors, and we did have several hours of crashing thunder over our heads, and lightning flashes too close for comfort, but we braved our way through it and survived. Special thanks to the stewards over the day, Anne Cameron, Judy Pannett, Louise Adams Andrews and Alan Bartram as chief steward, and our judge Catherine who stood out in all that wild weather.
Also, to Sandra and Kelly from SKABS Kitchen who came along and catered breakfast and lunch for everyone; we are so spoilt !!

Results:

Novice: Paul Jansen Trophy
Judge: Mrs Catherine Thorburn

1st Place: Sunhunny Sophies Stella (Golden Ret. bitch) Alison Jennings 164 points (nice one Ali)

2nd Place: Brigodee Diamonds Bow Ty N Tux (Lab. Ret dog) Kerry Webster 159 points

3rd Place: Boomermagic Booms Addiction (AI) (Lab. Ret bitch) Ann Graham 145 points

Novice RCWA  22 April 2018.jpg
Novice RCWA 22 April 2018.jpg (127.94 KiB) Viewed 956 times

Restricted Stake:
Judge: Mrs CAtherine Thorburn

1st Place: Brigodee Diamonds Bow Ty N Tux (Lab. Ret dog) Kerry Webster 155 points ( This was the first ever competition for Tux and he now has his NRD. Well done lad)

2nd Place: Sunhunny Sophies Blondie NRD ORA (Golden Ret bitch) Alison Jennings 112 points

NFF.

Restriced RCWA  22 April 2018.jpg
Restriced RCWA 22 April 2018.jpg (144.58 KiB) Viewed 956 times
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2018