Victorian State Championship POSTPONED

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Victorian State Championship POSTPONED

Postby Greg Playdon » Thu 23 Sep 2021 9:02 pm

The organising group met last night via Zoom to discuss the 2021 Victorian State Championship. Dogs Victoria are following the current Victorian Covid Roadmap which indicates early November for restarting Trials for everyone. As such it was agreed the the State Championship be postponed until November with tentative dates being the 2nd or 3rd weekend depending on the progress of the current Covid strategy.

The event will be updated with Dogs Vic and Easydogs we will keep you informed as we progress.
Keep safe, Vax up.
Greg Playdon
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu 28 Feb 2019 6:46 pm

Return to 2021

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests