The Flash Memorial Shield - All Age trial WA 3/9/16 * PHOTOS

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

The Flash Memorial Shield - All Age trial WA 3/9/16 * PHOTOS

Postby Kerry Webster » Mon 05 Sep 2016 11:34 am

The Flash All Age trial was held at the our regular Easter site on the Arthur River. At this time of year there is usually plenty of water and we certainly weren't disappointed in that regard, resulting in plenty of swimming legs over the day. A beautiful day for trialing with a very light wind, was a pleasant way to start our weekend, especially after rain the night before. Many thanks to the organizers, the RCWA for the loan of their equipment, and birds, to the Lab Club Patron, Sandra Ingraham for being present over the weekend, and to Sandra, Kelly and Bryan for their scrumptious food. To the workers, our sincere thanks. Louise, Jacinta and Dennis, what trojans you are, and we appreciate all you do for retrieving.
Special mention of the chief steward, Ray Johnson, who did a sterling job in setting up runs for the judge, and working out in the field.

RESULTS: Hopefully photos to follow soon.

Labrador Retriever Club of WA
Flash Memorial Shield All Age stake (40th Anniversary)

September 3rd, 2016

Judge: Ms Eleanor Johnson

10 dogs. 8 started. 4 finished.

1st Place: R.T. Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot CM (Golden Ret. bitch) Kerry Webster 182 points

2nd Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Irish Spirit CM (Lab. Ret. bitch) Maggie Hankinson 169 points

3rd Place: R.T. Ch Boomermagic Trick or Treat (Lab. Ret. bitch) Ann Graham 136 points

4th Place: Grd R.T. Ch Altiquin Glory (Imp Ire) (Lab. Ret. bitch) Handler: Colin Hankinson 110 points

Teams Winners: R.T Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot / Grd RT Ch Altiquin Glory / R.T. Ch Boomermagic All Saints Eve

Best Non RT Champion: Adderslot True Boo (Judy Pannett)

Best Veteran: RT Ch Mhadaidh Especially Hot

TICKET
GLORY
TRICK
My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am.
Kerry Webster

Return to 2016