Labrador Club of WA Novice & Restricted 20 August Results

Moderator: Peter Butterfield

Labrador Club of WA Novice & Restricted 20 August Results

Postby Marilyn Dawson » Mon 22 Aug 2022 11:22 am

After re-scheduling due to Covid, The Labrador Club of WA held their final Novice and Restricted stakes for 2022 on Saturday 20 August judged by Mrs Catherine Thorburn. The Restricted stake winner being awarded the Jagarian Shield.

Our thanks to the property owner for allowing us to use his property near Jennacubbine and to Catherine Thorburn for arranging permission to use the site.

Grateful thanks to Allan Bartram for a magnificent job Chief Stewarding both the Novice and Restricted trials

A big round of applause for our stewards, including interstate visitors, for an outstanding job, your support is greatly appreciated.

Special thanks to our Co-Patrons Kelly Ingraham, on behalf of the late Sandra Ingraham, and Maggie Hankinson for donating a Pampered Pet Mats Voucher and bottle of wine for today’s winners.

Our thanks also to the competitors who followed directions, fetched, carried and towed, and helped when needed to keep things running smoothly.

Novice Stake

Judge: Mrs Catherine Thorburn
Chief Steward: Mr Allan Bartram
Stewards: Mike, Paul, Margie, Colin
12 Entered, 11 Started, 5 Finished

1st – Cat # 1 Boomermagic Here Comes Dooley (LRD) & Katie Partridge with 173 Pts
2nd – Cat #9 CH Hotwyr Me Me Im Furst CCD RN QND (GWPB) & Anne Scrimgeour with 155Pts
3rd – Cat #8 Jagacy Nike Game On (GSPB) & Eleanor Johnson with 146Pts

Top Scores
Run 1: Mhadaidh Pips Redhot N Special (AI) (GRB) – Anne Cameron – 59pts
Run 2: Boomermagic Here Comes Dooley (GRD) – Katie Partridge – 60pts
Run 3: Boomermagic Here Comes Dooley (GRD) – Katie Partridge – 56pts

Jagarian Restricted Stake

Judge: Mrs Catherine Thorburn
Chief Steward: Mr Allan Bartram
Stewards: Anne, Mike, Paul, Maggie, Colin
10 Entered, 9 Started, 5 Finished

1st – Cat #5 CH Demorz All The Rave CDX NRD (GSPB) & Anthony Nesbitt with 157Pts
2nd – Cat #1 Kuven Lincolns Lady Of Success (LRB) & Lyn Wise with 151Pts
3rd – Cat #3 Sunhunny Karri’s Evening Star (GRB) & Alison Jennings with 139Pts

Top Scores
Run 1 (Double Mark): CH Hotwyr Me Me Im Furst CCD RN QND (GWPB) - Anne Scrimgeour – 53pts
Run 2 (Double Rise): CH Demorz All The Rave CDX NRD (GSPB) - Anthony Nesbitt – 58pts
Run 3 (Blind & Two Bird): CH Demorz All The Rave CDX NRD (GSPB) - Anthony Nesbitt – 59pts

Thank you Colin Hankinson for the report.
Marilyn Dawson

Return to 2022